A tasty slice that is good eaten hot or cold, this is perfect for a summer dinner and leftovers are great for lunch the next day.
- 2 mediun zucchinis, grated
- 1/2 cup edam cheese, grated
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 corn cob, cooked with kernals removed (or 1/2 cup frozen corn kernals)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Spray a medium size lasagne dish with oil spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the zucchini, cheese, carrot, corn and flour.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat the eggs together with the oil.
- Mix all together and add the cayenne pepper if using.
- Pour into the lasagne dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes (or until set and golden brown).
- Cut into slices to serve.
This is delicious served with a salad.
To make individual portions use a muffin tin instead of a lasagne dish and shorten the cooking time by half.