These tasty muffins are great for the lunchbox or as a healthy snack.
- 1 2/3 cups wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 50 grams shaved ham, diced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease a 12-pan muffin tin.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, grated cheese and ham in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, oil and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Try not to over-mix or your muffins will be tough.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.