A pasta salad packed with vegetables and fresh fish fillets - a new family favourite.
- 1/4 packet pasta shapes
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 courgettes, grated
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced (optional)
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 600 grams fish fillets
- 1/3 cup flour
- Boil pasta for ten minutes or follow packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Mix pasta with carrot, courgette, tomato, avocado, vinegar and half of the oil.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Lightly coat fish fillets in flour.
- Heat remaining oil in a large pan.
- Fry fish until golden brown.
- Serve with pasta salad.