These patties are great served with salad, you could also try them on the BBQ or in a hamburger bun as a vegetarian option.
- 2 cups mashed potato
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 grated zucchini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablesppon dried herbs
- Cook peas following the instructions on the packet.
- Combine all ingrdients, mix to combine.
- Make into patties.
- Cook on medium heat in a non stick pan until brown on both sides.
- Serve with salad or steamed vegetables.
- You can leave the skins on the potatoes and there is no need to add milk or butter when you mash them.