A vegetarian burger that is full of flavour and great cooked on the BBQ.
- 1 can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 courgettes, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 burger buns
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Mash beans in a large bowl.
- Add carrots, courgettes, garlic, eggs, bread crumbs and mix to combine.
- Heat oil in a large pan (or on the BBQ).
- Spoon mixture into the pan to form patties.
- Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes on each side until cooked through and golden.
- Serve patties in burger buns with tomato sauce, lettuce and tomato.