A tasty twist on a family classic.
- 1/4 packet macaroni pasta
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cheese, grated
- 1 cup peas
- 400 gram can tuna, drained
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Boil the macaroni for 8 minutes in a large saucepan on the stove.
- Add cauliflower to the pasta and boil for a further 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix together creamed corn, milk and half of the cheese.
- Stir the creamed corn mixture together with the peas, tuna, pasta and cauliflower.
- Place in a large roasting dish and sprinkle with second quantity of cheese.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until hot through and golden on top.