The easiest pancakes you'll ever make! A true café breakfast – but much tastier and cheaper.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- Whisk eggs and milk together.
- Slowly add the self-raising flour whisking all the time. Mix to a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan. Spray with a little cooking oil.
- Spoon about ¼ cup pancake mixture into the pan. Swirl mixture around to make pancake.
- Cook pancake until it begins to bubble on top. Flip using a spatula and cook the other side until golden.
- Serve with canned or fresh fruit, yoghurt and a little golden syrup.
The batter will keep well in the fridge for up to two days if you have any left over.