Make an egg-in-a-cup in the time it takes to cook your toast! A quick breakfast sandwich to fuel school, sport and play.
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- Grease a microwave-proof coffee mug and add a pinch of salt in the bottom of the cup.
- Crack an egg into the cup.
- Pierce the yolk with a fork.
- Cover with glad wrap.
- For soft-cooked egg: Cook in microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds and then stand (still covered with the glad wrap) for another 10 seconds.
- For hard-cooked egg: Cook in microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds and then stand (still covered with the glad wrap) for another 30 seconds.
- Sandwich in a muffin split for a breakfast sandwich or try on wholegrain toast.