Colourful and tasty, this easy to make salad is well suited to the festive season.
- 1 lettuce, finely shredded or a bag of green salad mix
- 1/2 punnet strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 100 grams feta cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- In a large salad bowl, toss together green salad mix, strawberries and yellow pepper. Crumble feta on top (if using).
- To make dressing, in a small bowl or jug, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Pour dressing over salad, gently mix and serve.