Serve this super quick Asian inspired vegetable dish with meat, chicken or as a vegetarian side dish.
2 bunches bok choy
1 tablespoon oil
Thumb sized piece of ginger
2 teaspoons soy sauce
Squeeze of lemon juice
- Wash the bok choy in cold water.
- Slice off the lower part of the bok choy stem.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
- Finely dice the ginger and cook in the oil for 1 - 2 minutes stirring until fragrant.
- Add the bok choy and stir for 2 - 3 minutes until it wilts.
- Add the soy sauce and lemon juice. Remove from heat and serve.