This combines two kiwi favourites – spaghetti and scrambled eggs. It makes for a quick and tasty lunch or breakfast!
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pinch ground black pepper
- oil spray for cooking
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 green capsicum, chopped finely
- 1 can spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk and black pepper. Put aside for use later.
- Spray a non-stick pan with a little oil and heat over a medium heat.
- Cook the onion and capsicum in the pan until soft.
- Add the spaghetti and heat until warm (don't stir too much).
- Add egg mixture to pan. Gently stir occasionally. Be careful not to burn. Keep cooking until egg is firm and cooked through.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Serve with toasted bread.