This stir-fry can be whipped up in 15 minutes. Serve with rice or as a tasty side dish!
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted and roughly chopped (optional)
- To make the sauce: mix the peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice together in a jug and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Leave to stand for one minute.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan over a high heat. Add oil and stir-fry vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Pour in the sauce and mix well so vegetables are coated. Sprinkle over chopped peanuts if using. Serve immediately.