Quick, easy and tasty either hot or cold. Made the night before, these are perfect for the lunchbox.
- 4 wholemeal pita bread pockets
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce, or tomato relish
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite vegetables, sliced
- Place pita pockets on baking tray.
- Spread with the tomato sauce or relish.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and your favorite vegetables.
- Grill in a hot oven until cheese is melted and golden.
- Try tomato, capsicum, onion, mushroom or leftover potato or kumara on your pizza.
- Make the night before so they are ready to go in the lunchbox the next day.