Scrambled eggs aren’t difficult once you know how. This super-easy version can be made in a coffee mug!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- Beat eggs and milk together in a microwave-safe bowl or coffee mug. Beat well so yolks and white are well mixed.
- Cover with plastic wrap (leave a small gap as a steam vent).
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds to 1 minute 45 seconds - stir every 20 to 30 seconds during cooking.
- Cover and let stand for 30 seconds to 1 minute before serving. Eggs will look slightly moist, but will finish cooking upon standing.
- Serve immediately with wholegrain toast.