These tasty chips can be whipped up in minutes to accompany your favourite dip.
1 packet tortillas
- Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- Slice tortillas into small triangles the size of corn chips.
- Spray a large oven tray with a little oil, then arrange tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Cook for ten minutes, turning over halfway through. They should be golden brown and crunchy when cooked.
- Serve with your favourite dip, such as guacamole.
You can top tortilla chips with savoury mince and grated cheese for quick and healthy nachos.