This easy and fast microwave baked apple recipe is sure to become a favourite.
- 4 apples
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash, dry and core apples (no need to peel them).
- In a bowl, mix together the margarine, brown sugar, sultanas and cinnamon.
- Pack mixture firmly into the core holes in the apples.
- Place apples in a microwave proof dish or plate.
- Microwave the apples on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Leave apples to cool for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Stuff the apples with any combination of dried fruits and nuts that your family likes.
Serve with yogurt for extra yumminess.