As easy as 1, 2, 3! This tasty meal will be popular with the whole family. And for under $3 per person, it's easy on the wallet.
- 1 can Mexican-spiced tomatoes (400 grams)
- 1 can red kidney beans (420 grams)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (330 grams), drained
- 1 bag pre-prepared coleslaw
- 8 tortillas, wraps or burritos
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Wrap tortilla in tin foil and place in oven to heat.
- Put tomatoes, kidney beans and corn in saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place two spoonfuls of the bean mixture into each warmed tortilla along with about 1/2 cup coleslaw.
- Wrap, serve and enjoy.
- Try adding 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder or 1 teaspoon of Tabasco to the bean mixture for a spicy hit!
- Try adding chicken or beef - thinly slice two chicken breasts or two pieces of beef schnitzel. Cook in saucepan for about 3 minutes in a little vegetable oil before adding the beans, corn and tomatoes.
- You can use any salad ingredients you have on hand.