This tasty chicken recipe is perfect hot or cold. Look out for specials on chicken drumsticks at your local supermarket or butcher.
- 1 kilogram chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix soy sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, ginger and honey together in roasting dish.
- Add chicken to roasting dish and mix so the chicken is well covered with the sauce.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked (chicken is cooked when it is no longer pink on the inside and the juices are clear). Turn chicken once while cooking.
- Serve on their own as a tasty snack or as a meal with potatoes and salads.
If you have time, prepare the chicken early and put in the fridge to marinade for awhile before cooking. This will enhance the flavour!