A tasty lunchbox filler or dessert. And much cheaper than store-bought fruit jellies!
- 1 packet instant jelly of your favourite flavour (85 gram packet)
- 2 cups chopped fruit, such as banana, apple, pear, canned peaches
- Make jelly following the instructions on the packet. Then leave it to cool.
- Pour the jelly into individual containers or pottles with lids (to go in the lunchbox).
- Add chopped fruit to jelly.
- Put in the fridge to set (for at least 3 hours or overnight).
Tip: experiment with different fruit combinations but avoid acidic fruits like pineapple, orange or kiwifruit as these stop the jelly from setting.