This burger is quick to make and totally tasty, it's sure to win your kids over.
- 4 small fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 lettuce
- two tomatoes
- 4 multigrain rolls
- Cover the fish fillets with flour.
- Dip the fish in the egg mix.
- Cover the fish with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat up a non stick frying pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Place the fish in the oil and cook for 4 minutes turning once.
- Slice the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Toast the buns in the oven for 3 minutes until hot.
- Place the fish piece on the roll, add some lettuce and a slice of tomato and serve.
To add extra vegetables try beetroot, cucumber, red onion or capsicum.