Instead of spending 20 minutes waiting for a store-bought takeaway pizza, why not try making your own delicious pizza? A much healthier alternative too.
- 1 large pizza base or 4 small pita breads
- 1/2 cup tomato chutney, or tomato paste, tomato sauce, pasta sauce, or can of spaghetti
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2 cups pizza toppings (sliced onion, tinned pineapple chunks (drained), sliced tomato, sliced red or green pepper, chopped cooked chicken, sliced courgette, canned chilli beans, sliced mushrooms, tinned tuna (drained), frozen or canned corn, fresh or dried herbs)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread tomato sauce (or chutney, pasta sauce, paste or spaghetti) all over the pizza base.
- Arrange pizza toppings and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and toppings are cooked.