Easier than it looks! A tasty and filling way to start the day.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- pinch black pepper
- 2 tablespoons each grated cheese, chopped tomato, chopped ham and sliced mushroom
- Whisk together eggs, milk and a little black pepper.
- Lightly oil a small non-stick frying pan and heat until hot, but not smoking.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and gently shake to distribute the eggs evenly over pan.
- Cook over a medium heat until the entire base is set. Use a spatula to lift omelette at the edges to see if the base is set and cooked all over.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese, chopped ham, chopped tomato, and sliced mushrooms over omelette.
- Use the spatula to fold the omelette in half. Then use the spatula to cut the omelette in half.
- Carefully slide omelette onto two plates.
Tip: Make it easier by having everything ready before you start cooking.