This makeover of eggs benedict is super easy and tasty - and healthy! The whānau will enjoy this weekend brunch.
- 12 eggs
- 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 English muffins, split in half
- 12 slices lean ham
- Cook eggs using our perfect poached egg recipe.
- To make the sauce – mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice.
- Toast English muffin halves in the toaster or spread on an oven tray and cook for about 10 minutes in a hot oven until golden.
- On one half of the muffin, place 1 slice of lean ham and an egg. Repeat with other muffin halves. Top with the sauce and serve.