Tasty hot or cold. Egg rolls make a nice change from sandwiches and are great for the lunch box.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Small handful spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cheese, grated
- 2 slices ham
- Heat oil in a non-stick fry pan over medium heat.
- Cook onion for 4 minutes until soft.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted and transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Pour eggs into pan and swirl to evenly coat the pan to make an omlelette.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook until eggs have just set.
- Carefully slide omelette out onto a board or plate.
- Lay ham in a single layer over omelette and top with spinach mixture.
- Gently roll up into a parcel, tucking in the sides.
- Slice in half to serve.
Make this egg roll with any of your favorite fillings.