A family favourite that can be whipped up in 10 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons custard powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 4 rhubarb stalks, sliced
- 2 tabespoons water
- Place all ingredients in a pot and mix until there are no lumps.
- Heat gradually over a low to medium heat stirring constantly.
- Continue to cook while stirring until the custard has boiled and thickened.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Place all ingredients in a pot with a lid and cook over a medium heat.
- Stir occasionally and continue to cook for approximately 10 minutes or until apple and rhubarb are soft.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
Custard can be served hot or cold.
Custard can be served with seasonal fresh fruit.