Mince is great for those on a budget. Add any vegetables you have at home to make this tasty family recipe.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 500 grams mince
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cabbage, chopped thinly
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add oil, onion and garlic.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add mince, cook until brown (about 3 minutes).
- Add curry powder and stir.
- Add chicken stock and water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cabbage. Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked and cabbage wilted.
- Serve with pasta and a sprinkle of grated cheese.