These tasty lettuce cups are a quick and easy meal. Your family will be surprised at how filling they are!
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons crushed ginger
- 500 grams pork mince
- 2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a wok or frying pan. Add the garlic, ginger and pork and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and mushrooms. Stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add spring onions and bean sprouts cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Carefully break off individual lettuce leaves. Wash and dry thoroughly.
- To serve, put a whole lettuce leaf on each plate. Spoon pork mixture into each and sprinkle with chopped peanuts if using.