Delicious for breakfast, brunch or lunch! Look out for specials on mushrooms at your local supermarket or market.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to the pan and cook for three minutes or until starting to brown.
- Remove from heat, cool a little, and stir through the sour cream. Sprinkle over plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve on thick-cut grainy or sourdough toast.