The best corned beef (silverside) fry-up. Use the left over vegetables and dry fry until crunchy.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cups cooked root vegetables, chopped into bite-size pieces e.g. kumara, potato, carrot, taro
- 2 cups cooked corned silverside, diced
- 1/4 cabbage, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Add onion and cook until soft and beginning to brown.
- Add root vegetables and brown.
- Add corned beef.
- Once the corned beef is warmed through, add the diced cabbage and cook until softened slightly.
- Add tomatoes and heat through.