A tasty easy dish the whole family will enjoy. It looks really amazing served on one large plate in the middle of the table for your family or guests to help themselves.
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 400 grams cooked chicken
- 1 bag green salad mix, or one lettuce (washed)
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red or green capsicum, cut into thin slices
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 packet of mung bean sprouts (optional)
- half a packet of crispy noodles
- To make the satay dressing, mix together peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and oil. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute and stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Put green salad mix (or lettuce), tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, capsicum, carrot, spring onion, and bean sprouts (if using) in a large bowl. Add half of the satay dressing and mix gently to combine.
- Tip salad onto a large plate and put the chicken on top. Drizzle on the rest of the dressing then sprinkle on the crispy noodles.
This salad makes a filling main or tasty side. It serves 6-8 people as a side dish.