Tasty baked chicken drumsticks and potato wedges with a fresh coleslaw.
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 small cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/2 apple, grated
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Mix drumsticks with tomato sauce, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in a baking dish and pour water into dish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
- Place potatoes on a baking tray and mix with oil.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Mix together the cabbage, carrot, apple, vinegar and oil.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.