This colourful salad will brighten up any dinner plate. Kids will love the sweet combination of orange, carrot and sultanas.
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 oranges
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- Place grated carrot in a bowl. Peel skin from the oranges and gently squeeze a little orange juice into the carrot. This will be the dressing for the salad.
- Chop the oranges finely and add them to the bowl.
- Add spring onions, sultanas and sunflower seeds. Mix well.
Don't have sunflower seeds? You can use any toasted nuts or seeds in this recipe instead. Pumpkin seeds, sliced almonds or peanuts are delicious alternatives.