A super quick, super tasty stir-fry that you can whip up in 20 minutes!
- 300 grams egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 600 grams beef rump steak, cut in thin strips
- 3 teaspoons crushed ginger
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 capsicum, sliced thinly
- 5 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and stir-fry beef for 5 minutes to brown all over. Set aside.
- Add ginger to pan and stir-fry for 1 minute, then add broccoli, capsicum and ½ cup cold water. Stir-fry for 5 minutes to cook the vegetables – you can add a little more water to stop the mixture drying out if needed.
- Return beef to the pan. Add the drained noodles, chopped spring onions and soy sauce. Toss and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes to combine and heat all ingredients. Serve immediately in large bowls.
Adding water to the wok will help to steam-cook the vegetables during stir-frying so you won't need to add lots of oil.