Great for a summer BBQ. This corn is cooked with herbs and spices which gives a tasty, zingy flavour.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or your favourite herb
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- pinch black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 6 fresh corn cobs, husks removed
- Preheat BBQ grill to a medium-high heat.
- In a bowl mix together oregano, chilli pepper, garlic, pepper and margarine.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the spiced margarine mixture on each corn cob.
- Wrap corn cobs in aluminum foil and twist the ends to close making a package.
- Place wrapped corn on the BBQ grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- Turn corn occasionally during cooking.
- Unwrap corn cobs, allow to cool a little, and serve.