Try something a little different with eggs for a tasty weekend brunch.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 can kidney or cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated edam cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for two minutes.
- Add capsicum and cook for another two minutes.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes and herbs.
- Remove from the heat and divide mixture evenly between four ramekins.
- Crack an egg into the centre of each ramekin and sprinkle with grated cheese (if using).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.