Here is a tasty meal that is super quick and packed full of Asian flavours.
- 500 grams pork steaks, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 700 gram bag frozen vegetables
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Trim off any fat and slice the pork steaks into strips.
- Place the pork strips in a bowl with the ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, vegetable and seasame oils and toss to coat.
- Heat a wok or frying pan. Add the pork and cook for 3 minutes until golden.
- Add the frozen vegetables and chilli sauce and cook until the vegetables are tender and crisp.
- Mix the cornflour and water together then add to the vegetables and stir to thicken.
Use any pack of frozen veges that you have in the freezer. Serve this delicious dish over noodles or rice.