Save time and money by eating leftover dinner for lunch the next day. All you need is a plastic container with a lid and a fork or spoon. These recipes are especially tasty for lunch ...
When cooking any of these for dinner, make extra or save the leftovers so you have lunch sorted for the next day:
- 3-ingredient corn fritters or search for other quick fritter recipes on this site
- Chicken and vegetable pasta bake - there are lots of other easy pasta bake recipe on this site too
- Easy fried rice - everyone's favourite!
- Stuffed potato skins - fill them with whatever you have on hand
- Minestrone soup - you can even freeze leftover soup in lunch-sized amounts so it is ready to grab and go.
Eating leftovers for lunch is a great way to save money and you won't be tempted to buy less healthy food. If you pack leftovers into containers the night before, you'll save time in the morning too.