A great way to get children to eat a wider variety of foods is to get them involved and make it fun.
Try some of these fun ways to encourage kids to eat more vegetables:
- make a funny face out of food, use mashed potato as the base, peas for eyes and mouth, carrot sicks for hair and brocoli for ears.
- cut veges into sticks or florets and let the kids dip them in hummus.
- make a picture onto a pita bread base using vegetable pieces and cheese.
- have a competition of who can get the most peas on their fork.
- grate vegetables and let the kids pop them in a wrap.