If you have a bit more time on weekend mornings, why not make something delicious for brunch? It’s a sure way to get the whole whanau out of bed!
Here are five of our best brunch ideas:
- Cinnamon French toast – lightly spiced for a delicious treat
- Banana pancakes – great for using up ripe bananas, especially those bruised or soft ones left in the lunchbox
- Creamy mushrooms on toast - perfect when mushrooms are on special
- Breakfast burritos – a tasty twist on beans and eggs
- Corn fritters – only 3 ingredients needed and leftovers are great for snacks.